WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
2.3.10
Written @ 1:49 PM
ELLO! :D
I couldn't resist. So I've decided to blog! Telling my personal life to pubic, stoopid right ? ;) Don't care.
Let's see.. OH! The fog this morning was the thickest one i've ever seen. == Seriously. I can't even see my neighbor's house! O_O Then when my dad drove, I can't even see what's in front. :O /sakai. Stinks so badly. My classroom's window was all closed. It's too stuffy in there, but then i didn't wanna go out cos it stinks. And at last, I went out too. It's more windy put there. My head hurts when i stayed inside the class. It's like you can barely breathe. So when the haze got lighter, i went outside. Funny how all the teachers came back from the staff room carrying a box full of masks. Like zombies holding a box of masks walking towards us. 8D Teehee. And, my poor bear stinks. ): Smells like haze. Aww. Poor bear.

So about yesterday's exam... I hope I can get B. My BM feels as if it's out of topic. O: AH, don't care. =.= Today's exam, I hope both can get A. :DD My english teacher, the huge frog, is so strict is marking! T T Oh, and I didn't know how to write my novel part. WOOHOO! First B for english! D; Geo was..okay. I mean like, if i got B, i would seriously go burn my books already. Sejarah and Geo are the two subjects which i always study like crazy and they never give me sastifying results. >_> Ughh.

I guess I'm done here. Good luck to you guys! God bless. Pray hard. Study hard. Drink lots of water people! ;)

Ciao~