WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
15.3.10
Written @ 8:49 PM
Dear blog, you are so tempting. I couldn't resist not touching you for a day. :D
Actually there's not much to talk about either. I'm just too B.O.R.E.D. Gah! This holiday sucks! D: I stayed at home today the whole day. My mum was like, 'stay at home whole day also cannot stand meh? If i were you...blablabla" ==

I have failed myself today. Lookie! I studied..

On the bed. And I haven't open my book for a minute then..*closes book*. I turned my head to the pillow and.. ZZZ. I should've never lied on bed studying. >_> I slept for about an hour, waking up with guilt, then i went down, and online again. Gah.

So all in all, i did nothing useful today. Wasted my whole day again. /sigh Tomorrow shall be my busy day. Two tuitions. Hmph. I guess i'm done. Just a short update.

NIGHT ! XDXD