WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
12.3.10
Written @ 1:56 PM
YOOO ! :D
Happy holidays people! Holiday means the beginning of boredom. D: Arhh. Today is a very very boring day. == Went to the hall right after break time. Going to the hall is same like going into the oven. GOSH. Basically everyone's sweaty. Ew. And the talk was so SO boring. O_O

No papers were being distributed today. Aww. D: I'm still waiting for my BM,BI,PS and PJ paper. The last four subjects that will pull me down. >_> Well except for english. Yeah, those three subjects is sure to pull my average down to 70+. My current average is 80+. Prepare to get pulled down. Hmph. My teachers are always so slow in marking. Geez. Snails. I'm not really sure about my marks though. Cos some need to add topical test, and some dont. Sheesh. The topical tests are the ones which always pull me down. Well, not really. Sometimes it DOES help too. By one or two marks. All in all, i'm lovin' my maths so much this time. And i'm hating my sejarah. Causing me to get a B!! Even those useless subjects like moral and sivik got A. Argh! But something tells me that i'm going to get more B's after holiday. If my Ps, Pj and Bm could get a B, then i'm really satisfied already. :)

Enough about marks. It's time to let my brain for a relax. Wait, no. I've already relaxed one week. I'm not gonna waste my holiday. :| maybe i'll work hard for sejarah. == The tuitions are making me busy. Arghh.

Anyways, i feel so dead today. I don't know why. But when i got back from school i felt so tired. Like, no energy. gah. Okay, i have nothing else to say.

BYE, TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS YOU. :D