WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
11/3/10
Written @ 5:46 PM
ELLO! :DD
Short update too. Holiday's coming soon. :D No, actually i should be sad. Holiday means one word, boredom. == And i have tuition basically every morning. -.- Why do teachers like to replace tuitions into mornings? Well it's good though, but WHY. Hmmm..I have no idea what to do on holidays.. Study? MAYBE. And besides that..grow mushroom. That's what i always say, though it doesn't have an actual meaning. :3

So just now after tuition was, LOL. First thing i entered the car, then i was took a deep breath, and laughed. Then my mum was like, Why are you laughing? O_O Then i was like, wooh~ Back from hell. :D:D My mum laughed and said, so that means every thursday afternoon you are going to hell? Then i said, YAHH. XDD

So, i'm back from hell. A tuition which can make you soooo sleepy. e_e My head felt so heavy in tuition. >_>

Today's papers were okay. :) Thank Lord for my KH. Eighty plus. Moral, uhh, not bad too. 80+. Sivik.. 80 also? I still have PJ,PS,BM,and BI to go. I hope i get A for BI. Yes, BI. That frog (my english teacher), is VERY strict in marking. She always gives us 10+ marks out of 30 for our essays. -.- And i didn't really know how to write my literature part. :\ Bm, hopeless. If i get a B, i'll be happy enough. -_- Seriously. hmph.

So i guess i'm done. I better finish my corrections.. >_>

OKAY, BYE!