Short update.
Today is a happy day. Satisfied with today's paper. OH THANK YOU LORD. SO MUCH. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
My target:
5A's 2B
I'm sure BM i'm gonna get a B or worse.
And my damn sejarah is already a B. SO CLOSE TO A! ARGH! Waste of time reading it. i studied like what and this is what I get! Hmph. Anyways, what's over is over. At least the Lord blessed my geo. :) Not really satisfying, but at least i got an A. PHEW. My heart was beating so fast like as if it's gonna pop out when teacher's calling the names. I'm satisfied with my maths too. I really wanna burn my SJ paper. >_> Argh, sj tuition tonight! Prepare to humiliate myself. @_@ I'm sure most people got better than me. >:| So..my hand feels like it has bruise now. Although it has no bruise, but yeah, feels like it. A lil' bit irritating when you need to use your left hand. ==
I'm done with my short post. Told you it was short. :DD AND BORING.
Adios