Stressful week starts..
ALOHA D:
Why sad face? I'm so disappointed on myself. I just couldn't resist touching the comp. It's like every minute i'll move the mouse, open facebook and do nothing. No, facebook isn't that fun, but it's like my brain just couldn't resist touching the comp. Because I'm sitting beside the comp, studying. == I should lock myself in a room next time. I DID study. But not much. It's like, every time i open my book, i get so sleepy. So in order to keep me awake, I'm drinking....

COFFEE!
No lah. That's just tea. "Pu Er tea". ==
In fact, coffee makes me sleepier. It's so niceee. xD
Anyways, I'm still disappointed on myself. I can't even believe I'm blogging now. WTHECK. Save meeeee. Seriously, I need to change my study place.
F.Y.I, Pra PMR is in ONE WEEK time! !@#$%^&* TIME FLIES SO FAST! T T I haven't even studied HALF yet. Maybe only 1/10. -.- ARRHH. *panicpanic*
Lucky for me, I don't have tuition tonight. Teacher can't make it. XDD Wanna see what keeps me awake when i'm studying? (:

LOTS AND LOTS OF CANDDDDDYY! :D But actually, I was just kidding. == I don't eat those. ._. *am so sleepy now*
One last thing, this is for all of my form 3 friends....

Bahahhaha. I did this out of boredom. Too bored. D:
Okay. I'm done. Take care guys!
Adiossss.