Hello! (:
I'm gonna put my blog rest till holiday ends. I wanted to update. But then i'm lazy. I did try several times already. But then I give up. There's just too many things to talk about. I don't wanna update cos uploading a freakin' pic takes so freaking long. >_> And there are so many pics that I wanna upload. So, I've decided to upload it in Facebook. The photo uploader here is just too slow. e_e And cause my photo size is big. D: This new year was fun. And I think it's about time I quit playing and start my five homework AND revisions. Crap. FIVE HOMEWORKS! And the stupid teachers give 20 + 30+ pages for us to do! Gah! So unfair. == And i haven't even revised this holiday. Uh-oh. Busted. x_x I'm feelin' so sleepy now. Woke up too early. -.- And today is the third day of cny, it should be more quiet already. Blah. /sleepy I guess there's nothing much to say... Enjoy your New Year , readers! :)
buh-byee! :p