WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Part 2 of today
Written @ 3:48 PM

Aloha ladies and gentlemen ! :)
I like that pic. No, not the face. My brownish hair ! =D Natural 8D Bahaha.

Depressed is a word which is worse than sad.
Therefore, I am depressed right now. And after i've heard something, I'm pissed off now. What a day. I'm depressed 'cause of something. Personal problems. Pissed off at people SIMPLY spreading rumours about me. WHATTHEFISH? Argh. *rolls eyes* I'm not gonna complain much though. Just update my mood status. >_> Gah. I haven't even studied today. AWW. D: Guilty! ); Went out this morning and bought workbooks again. :D:D Bought a pair of Levi's Jeans. I don't feel like studying. And when I don't feel like doing something, I cant seem to concentrate on it. If I knew which day is my sejarah gonna be tested on, i would've studied a day before. =D But now, teacher didn't tell us which day. =_= Ughh. How unfair. Nothing much to say. School again tomorrow. Ahhhhh. Crap. I guess I'm done. Thank you for wasting five minutes of your life reading this.

"How calmly may we commit ourselves to the hands of Him who bears up the world." - Jean Paul Richter

Him , God . Amen .

Adios~ ( I need to find other better ways to say byebye. haha)