WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
olalaolele WTH :D
Written @ 7:10 PM
OHAITHERE! :D
I'm bored. D: I've decided to blog this afternoon but then, i didn't. Blah. Now let's see..what happened today. *thinks back* Ah, I forgot what to say. == SORRYSORRY! Arggh. Anyways, I'm lonely now. Everyone went out. Of course, I wasn't forced to stay home. I wanted to. STUDY. == Sejarah is killing me! I ROUGHLY finished form 1. ROUGHLY. By that i mean reading it through like rocket. :D Didn't memorize. Did some form 2 revisions today. I plan to finish it tonight. Aren't I pro. Finishing whole form 2 in half a day. AHAHAHHAA. LAME. -.-

OH OH OH ! I REMEMBERED WHAT I WANNA SAY! :D:D:D:D This morning, PJ, LOL. Laughed to death. But, I better not say it out. We had sit up today. My friend was like, "OH,THEY'RE DOING IT". Then another friend beside me burst out laughing. Dirty brain.Mine got polluted too. 8D Just DO IT. If you're not laughing, then good. You're still clean. do IT. IT. "IT". I don't know what your thinking, but i pressume it should be funny. Then when it's our turn, my friend was like "Oh we're doing IT". :D XDD "do it in the pond, do it on the mat, do it anywhere, just DO IT!" =D Okay, if you still don't get it, Amen brother/sister, you have a clean brain. (: Pretend I never said this. XD I suck at sit ups. Sucked so badly. =D ohmylovelygirlfriends. bwahahaha. Okay, I'm beginning to love my class. No, not class. Classmates. They suit me more. English Pro! Them, speaking english makes me feel, easy to understand. :) Some are crazy, some are funny, some have mental problem.. =) All kinds of people. D class is more, MY-TYPE. Since most aren't from chinese school. (; And no broken english is to be heard. 8D But then i hate the class. Cos it's damnnn noisy. >_> The freaking BOYS are the problem. =.= ish. Anyways, life is okay. Except for the stress part, everything's okay. Thank You Lord.

Only a few more days to go! xDD Gah, so lonely now. The only thing i can hear is the aircond sound. And i drew this, out of boredom.
Click it, click it! and laugh with me....


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOT FUNNY. :p This is stupid, and ugly 8D I like the orange sheep. :B Teehee.

Done. (; Night guys !