WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Laughing is the best medicine
Written @ 2:53 PM
HELLLLO ! :D It's a happy day for the girl. xD First of all, today is a free day! Woots! That means no tuition at all. My afternoon tuition has been replaced to saturday. My night tuition is canceled. My mum doesn't want me to go two tuitions per day. Only the Thursday night one is canceled. That means i have no more two-tuitions-in-one-day day. XD And tomorrow's a free day too.

Second reason i'm happy. Laughed SO HARD in class just now. Laugh till...stomach and mouth pain. HAHA. :p Goshh. We have four free periods today. 2 periods of BM no teacher. Two periods of Science no teacher. And there ain't no replacement teachers. XDD I spent my time studying on 2 BM periods. 1 SC period doing homework. Another one period LAUGHING. =D Now let's see..what did i do. OH, me and my friends played 'DARE'. Like.."i dare you to do a silly face to her!". Okay. We all did silly things. Everyone has to be brave to do it so it's more funny. Then we played another pre-school game. AHAHAH! That is the part i laughed till...my tears came out. xD Too childish. Am not gonna say it out. Blek. :P One thing's for sure, i'm sitting with a bunch of hyperactive/retarded/crazy people. Fun. And I always try my best to divide my time wisely. 2:1 Study twice as hard than playing. (: Sounds nerdish? Yeah. This year im gonna pump. I target top 3. (; Number 1 is impossible. There's a very very smart girl in class which actually qualifies to go A/B class. But then she doesn't want. And there are a lot more B class students in D. So..idk. Top 10 is A MUST. But that isn't important. Most important is PMR. I have to say..I regret a lot for not paying attention for the pass two years.. *sigh* Form 4 i would start paying attention again or i'll regret twice in my life. D:

There's a history exam next week. Form 1 and 2. 19 chapters altogether i think. X_X And i still have to study geography! How the heck am i gonna divide my time?! There's a math test again today. One thing I hate about my class, TEACHERS NEVER INFORM US THAT THERE'S GONNA BE A TEST!! Always a surprise-topical-test. Didn't get study my KH and SC. And the teachers just gave the test to us! SO FREAKIN' UNFAIR. Math too. But math no problem. I have Geo and Sj test next week. And my Geo and Sj tuitions are having tests too. GAH! @___@ Testtesttest! Sheesh.

Third reason i'm happy. My mum's gonna bake cookies later! =D But..cannot eat it. =.= LOL. For Cny i think.. I enjoy baking (: Might take pics.. from dough to cookie! haha. ONLY IF IT'S SUCCESSFUL. But it will be..cos it's for the guests. lalala~

This morning i wasn't happy though. I think i sprained my neck. Idk if it's called 'sprained'. xD I couldn't turn to the left.. If i did, I would scream. So freaking painful. I think my sleeping posture wasn't right last night.. :\ So i tilt my head to the right for the rest of the day. I kept pressing my left shoulder. I DONT KNOW WHEN, but when I got back home just now it was back to normal again! =D Was so damn painful this morning.. Couldn't even look the the left.. Now it's okay. Still hurts a bit.. but whatever! :D

So that's all for now~ 10 more days till dong dong cheng! XD I mean CNY. :3

Adios!