WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
7.2.10
Written @ 7:27 AM
HELLO :D:D
Time: 7.30A.M.
Woke up so early >_> Yarrgh. Anyways, I wanted to blog yesterday. But didn't manage to. Aww. Therefore, I shall not repeat what has happened yesterday. Nothing much though. Had fun with my crazy friend. Smart of her to find a hiding place. Or i would've strangle her. >:D Jokin'. And now I am one test lesser. Had geo test. Small deal. Now I have, Geo, Sejarah, Sejarah tuition, math, moral test next week. ohgosh. @_@ The most killing one is Sejarah and Sejarah tuition. Both are testing form 1 and 2. And my tuition, it has form 3 in it. D:D: *faints*

Am so hungry now. :D It's just the starting of the day. I have nothing to blog about. Will study later. >__> Just one more week to go! xDD WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) But I don't think i'll be enjoying very much. Week after the next..GERAK GEMPUR. Like, seriously, i haven't even touched on other subjects yet! O_O Am doomed. /sigh. If you did realize, I'm practically whining everyday about tests. Sorry if you're sick of listening to it. 8D I just need to constantly remind myself. Oldbrainhere. =D

So i'm sorta done now. I'll be finding and posting quotes everyday. To make things more fun. ^_^ These quotes are quoted from people which I think it's meaningful. I'll post different quotes every time I post. It can be love quotes, failure, encouraging or maybe friendship quotes.

"Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life." -Aphra Behn

Adios !