WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Happy New Month ! :D
Written @ 1:36 PM
Hello my dear readers! :D It's february! :D Entering a new month again. That means 8 months till PMR. GAHH @_@ Firstly it was new year. 2010. now it's 31 days after new year already. ): So fast. Time flies. Anyways, don't talk about this.

Today I had my KH topical test. ARGH! Teacher didn't even tell us there was a test!!! Other classes were told by their teacher but our DEAR TEACHER VIRUS didn't inform us! APALAH! Prepare to get "GOOD" marks. T T I so freakin' wanna complain man. It ain't fair for us. I didn't even study what pemasaran crap. >_> ishh..

I had a good break time today. :DDD With my dearest 2nd family. haha. Celebrating a belated birthday for my 'daughter'. XD We all drank Cola together. And YAAAAAAAM SENG-ed like fools. ;p when i went back to class, I haven't drink finish my cola. And my classmates were like, "Canteen got sell cola meh??". Then i was like, LOL. Ahh, good times. good times. ^_^

So many homework today. D: Sucks. I have to constantly remind myself that i'm having math and moral test. Gah. Nine definitions to memorize! @_@ Math..no problemo. :3

I'm happy that it's february already. Three important celebrations. Chinese New Year. Valentine's Day. And a-celebration-not-to-be-told. HAH. >:P But after 28 days..there's gerak gempur. )': Omg. First week of march. ahhhh ~ @_@ Cannot enjoy cny happily anymore. D: Sucks. TT


AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA. Random pic. :D Transformed. I don't own baby bear and mama bear. Picture taken at Toys World. Baby bear's so cute! >< Ignore the pink necklace on papa bear. hahaha. Looks gayy.And, I was bored. :DDD I love these yellow bears. e_e I had the bear since primary school. I think my uncle gave it to me or what. And it's still lookin' good now. ^^ Baby bear mama bear and papa bear reminds me of Goldilocks. The story. XD I know i'm childish. LALALALLA ~
(Click image for better view)

Adios!