我的头脑要爆了!
If any word is wrong, forgive me. XDD
Anyways, my brain's gonna explode soon. As in, KABOOM! I spent two hours plus on memorizing geography. And i'm still not done yet! Omg. O.O So damn many things to memorize. I'm officially brain-dead now. D; I hope I can ace the test or i'm so gonna kill my brain. This is what I sometimes hate about myself. Every time i memorize something, the next day i forget 40% of it. =_= So t's kinda useless for me to memorize so early. My brain's so tired now.
Thinking about tomorrow makes me want to mourn. School. And two tuitions. WHAT A WEEKEND. e_e Spoil my Saturday. Arghh..StupidstupidSTUPID government! Everyday test test test school school school. And why isn't Malaysia even successful?! We study longer than other countries..yet this country still...SUCKS. Even CHINA is more 'maju'. wtheck. >___> /pissed off
I'm so lazy to talk about school. Nothing special..yadiyada..blabla..nothing much. BORING. So tired now too. Will continue to study again tonight. damnyougeography! >:| Sorry for the rudeness. (; But seriously, even form ONE chapters are so hard. Form 2 is actually slightly easier. Geez. Can't wait till after form 5 and i can get out of this stinkin' country. "Secondary life is the worst life students have ever experienced." It's a fact whereby a lot of people agree. Let me tell you something, form 3 is still as easy as peanuts. Form 4, THAT'S the real deal. THAT is call stress. Form 3..still NOTHING. Form 5 is death year. @___@ Whee, can't wait. =_=
*rubs eyes and yawns*
Adios! *O*