WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Boring day ~
Written @ 4:40 PM
HELLO! :D
My boring day is 3/4 over. Phew. Finally. I stayed at home for the whole freaking day. Did some studying of course. I plan to finish form 2 Sejarah today. And i'm almost done! 2 more chapters to go! Woohoo! And did a workbook. *HIGHFIVE* But results weren't so good. But, i know that practice makes perfect. I shall not give up. =)

I finally understand how i can survive one hour reading without falling asleep. And the answer is...

FOOD!! :D:D
That is cheese brownie, walnut brownie and mango pudding. yumyum. I realized that whenever i start studying, my mouth starts moving too. XD No wonder I won't fall asleep. Cos i kept eating. XDD *is getting fat*

I guess i'm gonna continue my last two chapters. Then do a form 2 year end test. Woots! :D Am so proud of self. Then I'm gonna continue study sejarah on sunday. And tomorrow i'll be studying other subjects. I realized, so far until today, i've only studied geo and sejarah. I'm busted. =.= My kh ! Ohdearrr.

Bleh.. My brain's so tired now. My rest time! XD Nothing much about today though. BORING DAY. Ugh. Thank you for wasting your time reading. (: Wanna see me study?


Aww your eyes must be tired too. If you're seeing a bear, that means your eyes have problem. :D Just joking. It's my bear studying! :p

Tata for now.
Adios~