WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
3.2.10
Written @ 5:48 PM
HELLOHELLO! :D
Went to cut my hair just now. What i'm about to say is a fact. Barbers are always deaf. -.- You say cut a bit, not too short. They cut a lot, and VERY SHORT. >_> Surprisingly, my front hair still looks okay. No big difference. Short..but, still, OKAY. Looks dumb. >_> My back hair feels so much lighter. Which is a bad thing. Not shorter, but lighter. I asked them to cut thinner a teeeeeny bit by the end, they cut thinner my whole hair. feels like bird tail now. from rabbit tail to bird tail. haha.

One thing I don't get. Why do people like to wear lens-less specs. Or degree-less. I guess specs have became a fashionable item now. -_- So eager to wear specs, then go spoil your eyes la! @_@ Lens-less ones are just weird. Today in toilet, tried the degree-less black frame specs. My whole family tried it. hahahaha. My gosh. I look like a nerd in it. My friends were like, you look nice in it, yet you look like a study-freak. Like..keep study study type. HAHAHA. I look like a nerd in it. @_@

Anyways, I'm glad that tomorrow i have no tuition. OMG TOMORROW I HAVE NO TUITION! :DDDD WHEEE !! Well, not sure yet. But i think so. Then friday no tuition. woohoo! But then saturday is hell day. =.= Morning school. Afternoon 4-6 tuition. 7-9 tuition. OMGOMG. @_@ deadmeat. But, don't think bout hell day first lah.. crap. need to study geo. crap! i didn't study today! aaaaaaaah. /GUILTY O.O

stress stress. lambat lambat ada rambut putih. ==
XDD

Adios~~