Good afternoon! :)
Let me tell you what I've studied today. Hmm..Oh, read through two tema's for geography. Did 151 questions. One more tema and my geo is done! Woots! Nothing much bout today either. I just wanna waste my time..
Having a tuition today. No, wait, TWO tuitions. Science and Geo. D; Geo makes me shudder. e.e Ugh. I have to admit, I love geo more than sejarah ever since I went to tuition. It's so much easier. I mean like, if you can understand the map, it's easy. Whereas for Sejarah, you'll have to memorize all those freakin' long malay names, this perjanjian, that date.. e_e BLABLABLA. Before I end today's post, let me show you something stupid I did out of boredom again! Haha :D

Click for bigger preview. XD
LOL, I love the drawing so much! I know it's ugly. It was meant to be funny. :DD
1. Sit straight. You're not an invertebrate.
2. One gallon of toxic is enough. :D
3. Put spotlights everywhere and make your eyes go blind! 8D
4. Sharp chair and bugs. They're awesome.
Hhaa. Okay, DONE! :D
Adioz~