WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
25.2.10
Written @ 5:48 PM
HAITHERE. :3
I feel..drunkish now. My shoulder hurts. After carrying those books back home. I forgot that tomorrow was a holiday, so i didn't bring back home any yesterday. Hallelujah for me.. =.= And am starving now. Worry not, dinner here I come.

I dislike Thursdays the most. Why OF ALL DAYS, must there be an afternoon class on that day? And why of all times, must there be an afternoon tuition on that day. So unfair. D: Speaking about tuition, @#$%^&* ! :DD Kidding. I dislike the teacher. The old people disease. NAGGING. And i've never heard people talk SO boring before. It's like, all the same tone. And she's like a lioness or shall I call it "mu lao hu" in chinese. XDD Ok ok, shoosh, i shall keep my mouth shut. :X

Nothing much about today..except the fact that i feel like fainting now.. Let's see, i'll have to rearrange my study schedule. I'm gonna read Sejarah tonight then. D: Sleepy + Sleepy subject. Let's just hope I won't fall asleep.

Tomorrow is my FREE DAY! :D No tuition, no school. One thing that I hate, why is it that when i always have a free day, the next day im busy like hell. == Will see the lioness on Saturday again. Gahh. And then I have tuition till 6. Then dinner. Then tuition again. -_- Geez.

Someone reminded me about injection again. ARH! O_O I have to pass up the form by Monday, and...my mum's not in Miri. So..how?? Yeayea, i can ask my dad to sign..it'll be weird though. ._. And only my mum knows where she put the Buku Rekod Kesihatan. I have to bring that, as a proof. Or else I'll be needed to RE-INJECT all the injections i had before. Omgomg. No proof, No talk. Argh. 12 more days till PAIN DAY. 6 more days till my mum comes back. Woohoo! No Polo, but yes Tommy. :DD BUT, it's pink. O_O Ew. whatever. I should appreciate. Costs about rm200 for just the small flag logo. haha. Okay, my stomach's calling me already. Another lonely dinner for me..Everyone's not in Miri. Even dad. == EVIL PEOPLE D: !

I R DONE :DD

bai-bai.