WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
24.2.10
Written @ 2:53 PM
NI HAO :D
I'm gonna let my blog for a rest starting next week. UNLESS, i get really bored and sick of studying, then maybe i'll blog. But probably not. Friday is a school holiday! Yipee. That means more time to studyyyy. :D:D (ICANTBELIEVEIJUSTSAIDTHAT). But seriously, this is PMR trial and i'm not even serious in my studies yet. == There's just too many things to stuff in my brain. I can't do it! D: But, I will not give up though. This test is important. There's something that ruined this test. I didn't there were PM,SV,PS, and PJ! I hateeee those four subjects, SO MUCH! They always pull down my marks! The most useless subjects ever! Grr. I thought this was supposed to be a trial, why did the school act smart and give us those tests? =.=

Today is a very..NOISY day. The whole school is being infested by lions. :3 And today I received the form for INJECTION. Ohmygosh. I hate injections the most. I admit, I'm a COWARD when it comes to injection. I mean like, SHARP NEEDLE GOING DEEP INTO YOUR SKIN AND GETTING IT OUT! O_O I've always hated injections. Argh.

I better get going now. 3 more hours for me to finish everything. After that, i'm gonna have dinner and..tuition. ._. Now let's see, i have tons of homework and still need to study. Okay then. I better leave now. Ta-ta. See you next time

Adios~