HELLOH! :D
One last day to enjoy. And I'm not spending it wisely. As in, I studied, instead of playing. Ahaha. I still haven't completed my homework yet. Teehee. Did 3/5 only..so damn many man! Each homework has 30+ pages. >_> Sick of those bloody teachers. Speaking of teachers, TOMORROW IS SCHOOL DAY! YARRRGRH! That also means waking up early. Getting not enough sleep. And getting panda eyes A.K.A eyebags. I just remembered. I have to wake up by myself. Omg. == That's a hard task. *says goodluck to self*
I'm still not used to the alone-feeling. Meaning, waking up and see no one beside me.. coming back from school and that computer seat is empty. ._. Gah. And worst part is that i have no one to talk to. whaddaheck. How can i survive not talking?! Well, i can.. but..that's just abusing myself.
Less than a day to see those bluddy teachers again. *curses* XDD I'm too lazy to complete my homework.. but, i think i'll have to. OR ELSE the teachers would freaking teachers would threaten us again. == I'm sick of teachers threatening students by either dimerit OR cutting our marks. How unfair. They were once a student too right ?! Cold blooded human. Geez.
Anyways, what did I study this holiday. Hmm...Science form 1 and 2. Completed. KH form 1. Completed. And did the workbooks too. Ohmygosh. NOT ENOUGH! D:< Time is flying away..*is regret of wasting time* Argh.
I did not enjoy this cny much too. Well maybe i did. Get to spend time with my friends. :) I haven't counted my angpao money. AHAHAHA. LAME. == Went to so many open houses this year. Friend's. Yeah baby. XD
I have to cut my nails tonight. Pitiful. T T Hehe. Such a goody good. xD Kiddin'. Okay so i have nothing else to say.. Hungry now.. Speaking about food, this is like my first time my fridge being not empty. XD Loads of cakes. Jellies. Pudding. NICE~ 8D All for meeee. :D
Only 10 more days till mum comes back. HEH. I wonder..what is she gonna buy. >:D I want a Tommy shirt. A larger Polo. anddddd many many more. =D Melbourne is like a shopping paradise. IF you have a lot of cash that is. But, im just gonna keep on dreaming cos i bet my mum ain't gonna buy me those. >_>
*still starving* XDD
Buh-byeee