AWWH D: Loneliness starts..They're all gone.. Dad, out to work, mum and brothers, in the plane >_> *sobs* Poor me. My house is back to the "SILENT MODE". Sleeping alone. Waking up myself during school times. Can't go anywhere. Yarrgh. They're all so mean to me. :3
I'm starving now.. What can i eat? Cheese cakes. Yeah, I'M SICK OF THEM ALREADY. It's my first time saying that. Teehee. My mum bought toooooo many cakes this time. Guess that means i'll have to eat it during tea time/supper. Prepare to gain weight. ._. There's no one to annoy me now. Should I be happy or sad? Good thing is that i can have some PEACE, bad thing is that i have no one to talk to. >_>
I'm so jealous of them going to Melbourne. D; I loved that place so so much. The best part in Aus. Seriously, i love it there. It's a nice place to live in. And they have variety of foods. From, italian, to japanese, to greek and many more. The FOOD is the best part of all. xD I'll have to wait till March till my mum gets back home.
Now i'm conquering the comp, with webcam! :D Yeaaa. I borrowed my mum my laptop. Well, technically it isn't mine anymore. I'm using the comp permanently.
All of a sudden i feel so lazy to write more.. There's like nothing to write ._. What a sorrowful life of mine. xD Better go back to study. Buh-byee!