WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
13.2.10
Written @ 7:40 PM
YO! :D
I'm back. 8D Now let's see.. what did I do today.
Okay, so I went to school in the morning. Kinda useless. I only went because I thought home was more boring..at least if i go school i would enjoy the last day with my friends. We cleaned our classroom and whoa, it was SO dusty! O.O It even looks like there's haze inside the class. ._. I took about an hour to reach home today. Traffic jam! @_@ The car can't even move. Goshh.

Then when I went out with my friends, there was traffic jam again. -_- So my mum kept complaining. Like, "why of all days choose today. cant you go any other days?? I still need to bake cake and blablabla". so then i was like :| , ignoreignore. heehee. So, I tried two new things today: Bowling and snooker. Bowling was awesome. I don't really like snooker though. =\ Maybe it's because i dont know how to play. Anyways, at first i was so scared to try bowling. LOL. I was like *PANICPANIC* "what if my ball fly to another lane? or maybe it dropped on my feet? or roll halfway then stop, or when i throw the ball and it cant get out of my fingers?" ahaha, these questions seriously came to my mind. and of course i kept complaining my friends. ;) so when it was my turn my heart was pumping so hard. xDD Okay, *throws*, roll roll, not bad lah. haha. Got a strike, for once only. it was my first time playing, so i didn't put high expectations on myself. All my other friends played it before. So i was like a newbie. :) One thing i'm happy, got the highest mark. But still low. Compared to other people I mean. Other people got like 100+ marks, and me and my friends... :D LOW. some 10+,20+30+.. i'm 50+ but it's stil so low. >_> And i knew it was only luck. I'm sure if i play it next time, i'll get lower marks. LUCK. Anyways, I have to thank the Lord, that nothing embarrassing happened. :D I'm very happy today. Get to spend time with my wife and daughters. haha =_=



My friend. ;) Oh , u can see the score up ther. The "C" is mine. 48. NOOB! >:D

So I was there for more than three hours.. Got back home, online. Not more than a minute later my mum called me again. -.- To help her do the seaweed thing. It's simple to do, but needs a lot of work.. you need to do SO MANY to fill up the jar. And the seaweed thingy is so thin, you have to do so much to make a tin full.




The process. Before->In the process->Done XDD
Yes, it looks weird, there's a peanut in there. My mum wanted to try something new. It's her invention. >_> Nice though, the peanut makes it smell so good. my mum made two versions. One with peanut, one without peanut. :3

There are so many cheesecakes in my fridge. SO TEMPTING O_O But too bad I can't touch it.. all are different flavours but it's heavy cheese. Oh dear. I'm hungry. All those nice foods..so tempting..but too bad i'm not allowed to touch it. AWWW. Too bad.. D:

Tomorrow's Cny eve! (: Actually, i'm not really extremely excited this time. Because..I have to freakin' study!!! Forced myself to do so. Or else I'm really short of time already. 7 subjects to study. and it's 3 years' syllabus. Well, form 1 and 2 only though. Form 3 maybe a bit. Arrgh. ._. Why must the trial exam be so early?! I remembered during the old days, my brothers' year, they had it when it was near pmr. And now, we're having it on the third month of 2010! whaddaheck. e_e So unfair. Hmph. Stressful. Can't even enjoy this year's Cny happily. How sad. );

Don't think about this first though. I don't want to spoil my readers' mood either. So, here, I wanna wish you, Happy Holidays! ^^

Adios~