Holy fudge. I'm extremely exhausted right now. Today's an unlucky day for me. The unluckiness starts from 12.40pm. lol. Me and my friends went opposite to have our lunch. At Jamilah Cafe. I called for noodles, some called for rice, and some noodles too. About 12.50, im starting to get worried. My friend's rice just came out. And the waitress told us that there's no mee goreng nor kway tiaw. I was like WTH?! Can't you tell us earlier?! (In my heart of course XD ) So we waited for nothing. Then I've decided to order rice. I was already very worried that time. 12.55, not yet come out. omg. 1.00pm, not yet come out. OMG. So i got really pissed off and left. I want to make them cook for nothing. Didn't want to cancel the order. Damn them. -.- So I hurrily went back to school without eating anything. And my friends too. -.- So when the bell rang, i was already panicking. Cos i'm always miss-punctual. :D So i was scared the teacher was inside already. When i got to class, i saw everyone still chatting. So i was like, wth, i rushed for nothing, and am hungry. So I don't care, i thought the teacher was late. Several minutes passed, they suddenly come in and say there's no teacher. I got even more furious. I RUSHED FOR NOTHING AND ENDED UP WITH EMPTY STOMACH AND STAYED FOR AFTERNOON CLASS FOR NOTHING. WHAT THE HECK. Whole afternoon wasted or i would've gone home and rest. So when it was 1.50, i went back. reached home at about 2.15. So i keep rushing here and there. Made me so damn tired. When i got home, immediately took a bath. Okay. 2.30. I ate something in a hurry and finally went to car. I hate rushing. I didn't even have the time to sit down and rest for five minutes. No. I was rushing and starving. rush rush rush, rush till tired. So i kept yawning in tuition. I could barely absorb what the teacher was saying. In my 14 years of living, i don't think i've ever skipped lunch. =.='' And today, i break a record. GAH. So i was like half-asleep at tuition. 2 hours seem so slow...Then finally, 5pm, i went to car then sleep. And now, here i am, typing, half-asleep. 6.10pm now. I haven't rest. I wanna blog. To tell you how unlucky am i today. ._. Gosh.. AND I STILL HAVE A FREAKIN' TUITION LATER!!!! ARHHHH! I haven't rest my eyes. Not yet do my homework. And tonight is math tuition. Math needs full concentration. And now my brain cant even think anymore! T T All in all, i feel like fainting now. @_@ Bye~ Gonna take a rest. A Short...short rest.