WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Study !
Written @ 3:09 PM

Rain rain rain. Everyday rain. Today it rained so heavily. ._. I was sitting near the window, and so the rain came in. >_> And the window is..rosak. Can't even pull over. So my book and I was kinda wet. GAH. But i love rainy days though. It's so...I dunno how to say. It just feels nice. ;) But then on the other hand, it makes me very sleepy in class when it's raining. Anyways, english class = LOL again. The boys, omg, they like to make fun of the teacher so freakin' much. @_@ And, i stayed for afternoon class for nothing, AGAIN. Sejarah teacher didn't even come again! Week 2 is almost ending and she only appeared once! WHAT THE. == And we're gonna have a test on March. Holy crap. D: Form 1. Form 2. Form 3 (bab 1-3) For PMR subjects. AAAAAHHHHH. NOOOOO. First week of march. x_x /Faints So many to study!! NOOOO. This Chinese New Year ain't gonna be happy anymore. -.- Speaking about CNY, since today is the 14th, it's one month till Valentine's Day and CNY! :D No, wait. I shouldn't be happy. Cos test starts after CNY. @_@ Stress ahh. Help help help. I have to work very hard to get this:


My UPSR straight A trophy.

But of course I want to get PMR one lah. But things are getting hard, i'm kinda worried i might not get it. ): Too many to study! 3 years' subjects! And i'm not even familiar with most of the topics in form 1 and 2. Those two years i was so slack. Did not study much. D: And now, i have to stuff in three year's stuff into my fist-sized brain. lol. :3

I think i'm getting more stupid or what. =.= When I was in primary school, i had better grades. ._. Of course it was easier back then. But still... It was like i had a better brain. Lol. My average was 80+ ~ 90. BUT, i never got number 1. There's this super smart kid in my class. ._. Every test, my average and his is only POINT something. Not even until one mark. And i never got number one. -.- If not two, then three. GAHH. So evil.


I think it was primary 4, i got number two the whole year. Then 3 and 5 , i got number two too, but end of the year become three. ): Those trophies were for the last semester of every year. I miss getting trophies again.. which i never will. For my tiny stupid brain. :\ Three more things i target in chung hua, get straight A's for Pmr, get straight A's for Spm, and get at least a bintang? Yeah, those three. Other's i don't care.

JIA YOU CHUNG YEE! LOL XP

~Bye