WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
SIGH
Written @ 5:56 PM
Is it cloudy now?
Yes, yes it is. *sigh* My mood is feeling gloomy/cloudy now. So many things, wandering around in my head. I can't take it anymore! Headache. I wanna vomit all the bad memories out. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIH. This isn't gonna help in my studies. >_> It's gonna make it worse because I can't seem to concentrate on anything as long as nothing's solved. Arggh! I feel like yanking out my hair right now! I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS ! Get it out of my head! Brainwash me! C'mmon now! Gimme a bar of soap! Okay, i'm talking nonsense here. I'm seriously going crazy now. Seriously. My mood ain't good this few days. People better not piss me off. I bite. rawr. ">_>

Okay, enough complaining. It doesn't help by complaining either. Anyways, I have PJ lesson tomorrow. Like, OMG. My arms still hurt and tomorrow there's PJ again! @_@ AAAAA. HELPPP! e_e This will be a short post though. To show that i'm still alive and not yet commit suicide! -.- I have a new tuition tonight. And i'm so damn sleepy and moody now. =.= prayPrayPRAY! ><

Before I end, let me show you a retard!

Yes, I upload ugly humiliating pictures to my blog. You can't find these pics in FB. :3 And this is also why i don't tell my blog to the world. I treat it like my own personal diary. And i don't wish for the world to read it. Just few close ones and I will do. :)

THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. )':