Aloha! :D
First of all, I would like to say three words. :)Guess what?
*screams to the top of my voice* ENGLISH ISCF ROCKS!!! Didn't see that coming did you? HAH! >:D It seriously did inspire and touch my life. It's a really good club to join. Healthy club. I mean like, c'mmon, spending only once a week to hear the words of God. That's WAY TO LESS than what God has provided for us. Seriously! English ISCF doesn't have a lot of members. But chinese iscf does. It's packed. Maybe because most people are incapable of listening to english. But still, Iscf rocks. No, they do not give boring speeches. Sometimes there may be some funny part? And not every week is speech, sometimes there's still games involving Christianity and prizes too! :D There's Movie Day..Birthday celebration.. many more! I've joined this club for more than a year now. And I'm still planning to join till form 5.
Today's speech was given by a man from the Piasau Baptist Church. About the 3 E's. Encourage, Enthusiastic, and Evangelize. If I were to tell the whole thing, it would take a few hours for me to type. So, I don't think you wanna waste your time on reading this. There was one thing he said. "SMILE. DON'T BE SO EMO". I was like, LOL? Okay, that isnt funny. Funny thing was when he explain. Oh, and there's one thing he said. When you're feeling down or moody, go to your mirror and smile. Fake a smile. Slowly, your mood will be cheered up as you see yourself in the mirror looking like a fool. I'm gonna try that next time. :p
So anyways, ISCF is highly encouraged by me. I always go alone though >_> No one wants to accompany me to the english iscf. Sit alone. Wait alone. Poor thing. But i don't care. You go to church, it's not because of friends. If you have the heart, or is willing to go, you will find all sorts of ways to go even maybe sometimes you have no transport or whatsoever.
So this girl has something to say.
" I NOW SHALL DECLARE THAT I'M VERY VERY PROUD TO BE A CHRISTIAN. WILL AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PROUD" Jesus, our life saviour has sacrificed so SO MUCH for us. I love you, Lord. Amen. :D
