WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
17.1.10
Written @ 8:38 AM
Okay so my mood is back to normal. Though something still doesn't feel right. Anyways, God helped me in so many ways yesterday. ;) Or else i'd be still very irritated right now. So, this morning, it rained again. I love rain, but not rain continuously for several days! My clothes can't even dry. >_> The cool weather is nice though. And one more thing, i hate getting soaked. I always get wet even though i use the freakin' umbrella. Oh, and my arms hurt. No, not arms, armpit. Both sides. x_x So painful. ._. Worth though. Cos I got 'zhun zhun 5 marks for push up. LOL. Stupid SEGAK. -.- Next week there should be sit up? Argh. I'm so not good at these things. And it always pull down my marks. I hate it when USELESS subjects pull down my marks. Like PS and PJ. I never study those two subjects. At all.

So..My schedule is kinda packed right now. Added some extra tuitions. I'm tuitioning everyday except for Friday. AT THE MOMENT ONLY LAH. I bet my mum's gonna put another subject down. -.- But the only subject I don't have now is English. Though I don't necessarily need it, but it's always good if you go for a tuition. Tiring but at least you gain some knowledge. The only reason I want english tuition is because I need someone to teach me how to write the freaking literature part. My english teacher has good english, BUT she always waste time. Being so BUNGA-BUNGA. If you get what I mean though. So basically I'm tuitioning all seven subjects now. And I have tuition later. Argh. I HATE HATE HATE tuitions on Sunday. Should be free day bahhhhh. x_x I'm going for BM tuition later. First time going. Geez.

Oh, and another thing. I hate the FRIDAY-SATURDAY-SUNDAY-NO-PLASTIC-BAG-DAY-CONCEPT. Useless much? Make things so troublesome. At least provide paper bags?? Stupid government. Purposely choose weekend to do this. Ish.

Okay, I'm done talking crap here. :) Will go do my homework now, and and and STUDY! Muahahaha. Geek. Nerd. Retard. :B Adios~