WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Morning ! :D
Written @ 8:35 AM
Hellow !
It's a bright Saturday morning. Woke up so early again. Like, how the heck can I sleep longer ?! Give me some pills. ahah. Kidding. I need to freakin' study this morning. woohoo. but what to study..Seriously. There's so many things to study, and I haven't even started yet. I wasted my whole day yesterday. Enjoying. And now I feel the guilt. :D Who cares. I want to study other subjects. But on the other hand.. I have a few tests next week. My own class one. What to do..Gah. I'm not gonna waste this morning. Let's see.. I need to memorize 8 definisi..study 3 chapters of maths..do my kh account homework which i dont know how to do..study geo..study sejarah.. Pick one for me! @_@ Getting crazy soon.

Might get a haircut tomorrow afternoon. *am worried* I hate cutting front hairs. When you say cut a bit, they cut more than an inch. == PREPARE TO SEE THE UGLINESS OF ME AGAIN :O

Month one is about to end in a day or two. So fast man. ): Nine more months to go till PMR. Aaaaah. Gonna have white hairs soon. O.O

Adios!