WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Loneliness strikes
Written @ 4:22 PM
Noooo! I'm left alone at home! AARRGGH. They're going to enjoy, and im stucked here. Blogging. Sadly. Gah -.- Here comes loneliness. The only thing i can hear right now is me, typing. This house is so quiet. >_> I have to sleep all alone upstairs.. O: No wait, my dad's in miri. Other than that. im gonna be so lonely. He finishes work at five? And if he goes out for dinner, THEN im srsly gonna be 100% lonely. ._.

Anyways, there ain't much about anything in school today. English class was still the LOLIEST. haha. No such word. The funniest. It seems like the boys enjoy 'jio-ing' the teacher. :3 And tomorrow i am gonna..wait, not I, the whole class is going to change seats. Today the class teacher arranged it for us. @_@ The tallest sit at the back, and the short ones sit in front. And i'm sitting at the second last row. ARGGH. I hate sitting so behind. If i knew teacher would arrange the seats for us, then i need not to rush to school to choose seats. == Now, my new place officially stinks. An iban i think..sitting in front of me. Omg. The smell... e_e I'm not being mean or what, but seriously.. they have this smell..which i hate a lot. Good thing is that i have a girl partner. ._. Which i dont really know..but we can make friends right ? BLEH. So it's like, first row girl, second row boy,third row girl, fourth row boy,fifth and so on. I need to buy air-freshener or something. :x Ok ok, stop being evil. Plus, i'm sitting at the most side. So damn hard to see the blackboard. D: Haiyoyo...

Today sejarah teacher didn't come, AGAIN. It's week two now, and she's only been in the class, ONCE. And did not even teach. If this was A class now, i'm sure she's gonna get complained very soon. -.- And today, we had to copy notes for the whole chapter one. ARRGGH. I mean like, who did she pass information to if she wasnt at school?! I srsly don't even know what's in bab 1. She hasn't even started page 1.

I'm basically done here. My mum didn't buy any snacks for teatime. oh no. T_______T What to eat??? Worry not. I have the cake all by myself. LOL. sososososo delicious. hehehe. So bored now.. My bro took my laptop. Which i have everything inside..and am using the comp now. Which has completely nothing. No songs, no pics or anything. ._. Will go crazy soon. :S

~Bye