WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
A little bit of this and that .
Written @ 3:18 PM
Ahh, i'm finally back. From nowhere. >_> Just finished studying. LOL. For awhile only though. :p But at least i did study. Read through Math and science. And did some exercises. DARRRN. Science topic one is already hard. Quite. So many things to memorize. I never knew our heart was THAT mafan. :3 I'm so lazy to memorize man.. Maths is easy though. Once you know how to do it, it's easy. Iloveit. :D If only every subject was in english. Then it'll be SO MUCH easier to understand. stupidmalaysiaputeverythinginmalay. D:<

Anyways, im gonna be lonely tomoro. My mum and 2 bro are going to kch for 3 days? And this year im gonna be really lonely. My mum's going to send my bro to melb. and stay for 17 days. x_x After cny. ARRRGGH. And and...oh, nothing..they're gonna leave me alone for so many days this year. Geez. So evil. I can't even follow. STUPIDPMR. =.=

And i think im sick. gah. Kept sneezing since last night. My nose is so itchy. e_e Poor me. This will be a hard year for me. And lonely. ): Anyways, i feel like my nose is gonna drop off soon. >_>

And the smell from the kitchen. Omg. :D My mum n my bro are making Chocolate Cheese Cake. I love that cake the most. Heavy cheese. and heavy chocolate. I can smell the choc right now. xD I love it when my bro comes back. He makes all the delicious things. Ate baked tomato with mozarella cheese and some herbs this afternoon. I don't really like tomatoes..but the cheese makes it so damn nice. (: And tonight i think im gonna it spagetthi. mmmm~ But then my bro is going back after CNY. D: And this time, my second bro is following over too.


LOL. Looks disgusting? :3 But it's srsly nice. @_@

Speaking of chinese new year, im kinda excited for it. Bad thing is that it falls on Valentine's Day. D: Okay, not that bad for me. Cos i ain't gonna receive anything either. For other girls though.

Arggh, it's so hot now. Keep sneezing. Will be going to church tonight. And i just remembered, tomorrow's monday. crap. Need to wake up early again. I just passed week one, barely. And week 2 comes.. :(


Bahaha. The shirt was bought by my bro when he was in melb. :3

Ta-ta for now. Bye.