WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Her day today
Written @ 1:34 PM
Aloha!
Today is a hot..hot day. ._. Wonder why did we not have assembly in hall today. Save aircond bill? =.= Stood outside for half an hour listening to crap. :| And tomorrow 7am need to listen to crap again. AWWH MAN! Listen PMR tips. Listen 'liao won't even get straight A. ._.'' Okay okay. I'm not gonna whine. :)

ANYWAYSSSS, There's nothing much about today. Same old same old. I was so sleepy this morning. ._. Nearly fell asleep. BUT, i'm a goody good. So i don't dare to close my eyes. *Vomits* haha. For SEGAK, today we did Naik Turun Bangku. err, it's counted easy compared to sit up and push up. But my leg hurts when it was about the end. The top part of the muscle. ._. When we went back to out class, everyone's bag was open. :O We didn't know why though? Nothing was lost,luckily. Spot check? Impossible eh..The prefects SHOULD know how to zip back our bags? -.- Thiefs? Quite impossible too. Nothing was stolen. :\ hmm.....

Last night's tuition was a thumbs-up. I mean like, the teacher is kind and there are few friends there. Not too close though. I have to say, this year's tuition is a lot better than any other years. Because I can see familiar faces everywhere. Unlike last year, none of my tuitions have friends. So i kept quiet and two hours just pass like that. Pity~ I'm having tuition again tonight. Arghh. x_x

When I opened Facebook just now, my first few words were OH MY GOSH O_O I saw something really..........UNBELIEVABLE. And that's why, this girl wants to tell you to 'BELIEVE THE UNBELIEVABLE, EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED'. Miracles can happen. If you believe in them, and yourself. ;) Shocking. Just shocking. o_o I can't even imagine it! o.o

So, i'm done here. ;) TATAFORNOW.