WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Goodnight ~
Written @ 9:36 PM
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. :D
It's kinda like my first time blogging this late. I've posted 3 times already today, including this. LOL. I think my brain has a bit of problem today. Feel like blogging so much. It's fun. Writing, no wait, typing what has happened each day.

Tonight I went to Parkson. Holy cow. So many people. It's annoying whenever there's sale, and they only open one counter. And the other counter says "NEXT COUNTER PLEASE". I mean like, it's SALE! Open more counters! The queue was like a train. >_> And so is the voucher counter. They SERIOUSLY need a training on SPEED. They work like snailsss. @_@

So I queued up a few times. Oh, btw, the whole counter was full of cosmetics tonight. LOL! Must be a woman's big day. Haha. The first time I queued, the woman in front of me bought RM735. I was like, OMG! O.O All cosmetics! Okay, then my mum's turn. I was talking..blablabla. Suddenly i see the total amount. Even more omg. == 800. :x Darn, the cosmetics counter should be earning like crazy tonight. Imagine every woman bought up to 500. There's like few hundred/thousand customers per day? From morning till night. They should be earning like.. O.O Second time i queued up, still at the cosmetics level. There's a female in front of me, aged 20+, gorgeous. She bought up to Rm1000++. I almost fainted. Ohgosh!! Cosmetics only! And i think if she was in china, she wouldn't survive anymore. Why did I say so? She pulled a few thousand out per time. She got the money not from her handbag, it's from her pocket. Few thousand RM50. Still tied in a rubberband.-.- She took the whole bundle out and started paying. x.x If she was in china, i think the next minute she would be robbed already. Tempting the robbers. GAHH @_@ And I saw some people, getting few hundred ringgit vouchers. I wonder how much did they spend..

Bought a new dress. :) I wanna TRY to be more feminine. MUAHAHAHA. NOT. >:P It doesn't look too girly though. 100+. Well at least that's the only piece of clothing that I think it's OKAY. Other brands..one word. EW. x_x Doesn't suit me. I didn't buy much this time. I mean clothes for the chinese new year. Gah. Who cares...

-CHANGE TOPIC-
I don't feel so happy tonight. I just can't figure out what's bothering my mind. I don't know what I'm sad about. i mean, I bought what i've wanted. But I'm still not happy with something. Actually I should be the happiest girl on earth today. My dad, this afternoon came home with two things for me. I was so shocked. O.O I do not want to mention it here. Later people would be saying me, showing off or what. ._. But somehow, i just don't feel happy. Very..disturbed feeling. So many things kaboom inside my head. I wish I had a comma or something so i would forget everyone and everything. Maybe except for my parents and someone important. ahhhh.. 'fan arr. T T

Night. *sigh*