Depressed.
I'm getting all stressed out again. Sigh. And when i'm stressed, i get all depressed. Gloomy. No-mood. I've completed my homework. And some don't know how to do.. Anyways, i feel so..moodless now. I'm so worried about PMR. I mean like, if they test form 3's topics only, then it's okay. But now, it's form 1,2, and 3! I really don't know how to divide my time. It feels like time is not enough. I completely, okay not completely, kinda forgot form ones and form twos topics already. Especially form 1. Like, omg, i'll have to re-read the form 1 n 2 sejarah again?! And form two BM novel. I've never even read it before. :x GAAH. Just so many things lahh. And form 3 is getting hard either. Why must LIFE be like this... ARGGHH. Everytime when i start studying for about half an hour, i get all sleepy. I can't even sit still for an hour if i had to study. x_x HOW HOW HOW??? Who's gonna help me?! NO ONE. I have to depend on myself this year. To worsen things up, all the teachers are too horrible. x_x
I have to say, i miss having pressure. I miss B class. It's a class where early in the morning you pass by, and you can see people studying. I seriously prefer that life. I used to think everyone was so creepy. e_e Now it seems like i'm wrong. I DO need pressure. My current class, nobody opens the book in the morning at all. It's like fish market. >_> I don't even dare to take out my book to read. People will say 'OMG CHUNG YEE, YOU'RE STUDYING?!". Everyone's like so happy. Happy-go-lucky type. And yet i'm worrying to death. /SIGH But even if i studied hard, i ain't gonna go to a better class. Cos i'm not taking chinese. T T Stucked at D for a year. *faints*
So like, during this depressing moment, i need support. I need someone who can go through this pain with me. @_@ Of course, every form 3 students are going through this. But i need someone who can show me full support. Before i give up life and go commit suicide. JUST KIDDING! Lmao.

I wish i was this baby right now. :( See her face, so stress-free-looking. LOL. It's meeeee! :P Idk how old is this. 2 maybe? Haha. Back then, the word 'stress' hadn't exist in my world. I so wish i had a time machine or something. But no, time doesn't wait anyone. :(

Okay this looks more like me already. ^^ The CHUBBY me! So innocent. >:D

This one looks kinda cute. :3 hehe. Daddy's girl. LOL.
Yah. I'm done. I have tuition again later. FUDGE. ==
P.S, Have some originality. Don't steal my pics. D:<
THANKSILYBYE.