Dear diary...
Aloha! I'm exhausted. Won't be typing much. Today is a very wasted day. I didn't even listen to what the teachers said when we were in the hall. Yes, my eyes were open, but my brain was sleeping. :) Sat for about three hours listening to nothing! So damn bored. I don't think even 20% of the students listened. Half way through the speech my wife signaled me..air-talking (LOL) until i was blocked..... ._. And I couldn't stand sitting any longer so i pulled one of my friends out. walked here and there.
Just now 2.30 I went to school again, for Taekwondo meeting. They said it's gonna end at 3.10. However, the announcement lasted for about 5 minutes only. Then they say can go back. -.- WTH! So when it ended, I went to 3A together with my friends. Including my wife.8D We played so high in there. Kept taking pics. Posing crazily. :D bwuahahhaa. We played till 3pm then my friends went home. So i waited and waited for my car outside at the bus stop for 10 minutes. And here I am now. Exhausted. Kinda sleepy now. It's 5pm and I haven't done my homework yet. OMG :O I better get going now. I still have tuition tonight! Z.Z Bye!