WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Day 3
Written @ 5:33 PM
Okay, so life's improving a little bit. But it still sucks. KH teacher, the skinny man. e_e He doesn't know how to teach for goodness' sake. How is life improving? Friends came back. At least now i have someone to talk to. ._. But still, i am treating the person beside me like a ghost. Thank goodness he ain't smelly nor noisy. PHEW. imevil. >:D Anyways, i still haven't decide on which club to choose. I don't wish to join any actually. Too lazy. Plus, it's time-wasting. PMRRRR! Seriously, im worried. >_> First, about BM. Then maybe geo or history. x_x Others are OKAY. I'm typing this with my eyes half-closed. Very sleepy. It's just that im too free now. IDK WHAT TO STUDY :D Cos no one has finished teaching chapter 1. Maybe i'm ACTUALLY gonna study everyday. bit by bit. No more last-minute-studying. It kills. Srsly, it does. I've learned my lesson. =.=''

GAAH. So freaking tired. I'm basically tired everyday. No, not tired. My eyes seems to be very heavy everyday. I mean like, waking up 5.30 in the morning preparing to go school. e_e Even Aussies don't do that. In malaysia, you study extra hours for nothing. Education here sucks much ? In other countries, they study lesser time but their educational system is good. I can't wait till i finish form 5 and get out of this freaking country.

Anyways, week one is ending soon. :3 Pretty fast huh. Only 50+ weeks to go. yaaay =.= Nooo, another tuition again tomorrow night. I have to deal with bugs issue again. Every second there should be one on ur hand or book cos it's outdoor. Poor thing. A good tuition with a poor environment. /SIGH

z.z I think i need iron pills. Iron = Builds haemoglobin in the blood. :D LALALALA. I think i'm lacking of blood. So pale nao. Feelin' dizzy and am gonna faint soon.