Hello! :D Have you read the post below this post? LOL. If you haven't, read it first! Quick! Scroll down now! D: If you have read, than, sorry, my bad. haha. It's starting to rain again today. Please lah, don't rain everyday @_@ Of course, it's better to be cold than hot. But if it rains everyday, it makes everything so hard. Clothes not dry. Go everywhere need to bring umbrella. Shoes get dirty. Blablabla. Anyways, I'm really happy that there's no school tomorrow. FINALLY. Gonna get enough sleep. But of course, no matter how late i sleep, i still wake up before 8. Sometimes ABOUT 7. >_> I hate this. ._. Want to sleep more also cannot. D: And also happy that today I have no tuition. Will go out tonight. :D Shopping. Of course, I wouldn't be buying anything. There ain't no nice clothes in Miri. -.- Best part about going out is supper! :D I know it's unhealthy, but, I LOVE TO EATTTT. xD And the best part is, I WONT GET FAT! Woots! :) What a good day today. No homework for weekends too. Yipeeee! But, I have to study. Force myself to do so. T T See, I'm so bad to myself. Teehee. I'm hyper today. No, not happy because of anything. Just hyper. In a mood to type loads of things. I'm just too bored! D: Nothing to do. Lalalalala~
One more thing I forgot to add in my previous post.
PRAY. Always pray. Everyday. It doesn't matter if you are not facing problem today. Just pray. Thank the Lord for giving you another day to live. If you think today is your unlucky day, think in a positive way! maybe it could've been worse but God helped. :D See, there is ALWAYS a positive side. Being a Christian has helped me how to be more optimistic. A happier person. As I grow older, I understand more things than before. :) And sometimes, like now, i'm VERY proud to be a Christian. Words of God, it has touched my life. Not only my life, life of many other people living in this world. Of course I'm not the the most holy ones you have seen. I only go church once a week. Not very active in church activities, but when it comes to sharing the words of God, I have so so so so many things to talk about! :O God is good. God is great. Hosanna is the highest. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! :D AMEN BROTHERS AND SISTES. hahahhahaahhahahahahahahahha. I'M CRAZY e_e
Adios.