YELLOW! LOL. Hello. :)
I miss my E-diary. But I have no idea what to blog about. I'm sure you, my readers, aren't interested about my everyday school life righttttt? Yeah. Oh crap! I haven't studied my sc. OMGOMG. Well, a bit. But when I did some Form 1 revisions..It seems easy, BUT, so many wrong. T T /Sigh. I'm even more worried about the Gerak Gempur test. >_> Fear not, Lord is there to help. But, if you don't study at all, you won't get good results either. Anyways, don't talk about tests. i'm making myself worried only. There's nothing special about today.. same old same old. English class is still the same. Laughed. Of course. So fun torturing the teacher. *evil face* Speaking about her..I still have an essay to write. GAH! @_@ Yesterday I was standing by the door imitating the BI teacher. :D With my friend. ROFL. "Keep your BIG GIANT moth shut!" "Utilize your brain!" "WEEEEEEEE MUST BE PUNTCTUAAAAL". These are some of the phrases she repeats EVERYDAY. oh. and "Time does not wait". >_> LOL.
Thinking about tomorrow makes me wanna cry again. T____T I've never had so many tuitions in my life before. I depend on my own brain. :DD But for the sake of PMR, I'm forcing myself to go tuitions.. My mum actually asked me to switch days for my geo tuition...but...NAHH. I rejected. And lied for some other reasons. I said it was more quiet cos I had no friends there, which was KINDA true. But I have other reasons for it. 8D Oh and I said other nights have friends. I can't concentrate in a tuition full of my friends. Which was true too. YEAHH. I DIDNT LIE ! :DD But still, I have other reasons. :) I'll sacrifice. But on the other hand, I feel like changing. Cos it's really toooooo tiring. And I can't seem to absorb what the teacher said, AT ALL. @_@ Gahh. But. WHATEVER. :\
Having tuition tonight. Only few more hours left to complete my homework and studying(LOL). Adios~