Hello there. It's been two days since i've updated my blog. Miss me? Now there there, don't puke. :D I kinda think it's pointless to update everyday about my boring school life. Like, who would want to read a boring blog that has nothing interesting. But then I feel weird not updating my blog for a day. Hmm.
So next week there's KH,M3, and SC test. No wait, this week. OMG. And the best part is that I haven't even started studying any of them. Crap! M3 no need. Sc form 1 i'm okay with it. My just flip through..Maybe I'm going to read KH today. KH is actually quite easy though. Common sense. Blabla. I'm gonna start doing those workbooks i bought. A whole pile of them. Cost about a hundred? Woolala. So many of them. x_x That's how this girl studies. I depend on workbooks only. Keep doing and doing. Practice makes perfect. ;)

These are just the few that I bought this week. LOL. The last two thick ones are really wasted. -.- I mean, I don't even have a little bro or sis. And this year is the last year. Who am I suppose to give it to? ._. My bro actually has two of those cos he went to the same Geo tuition last time. Just that they're the older versions. But, naah, new one has more info. Freakin' tuition. Waste money. >_> :X Let's see, i have a few of sejarah, a few geo, a few science, a few kh.. and blablabla. LOL. No choice, stupid brain (me) needs a lot of practice. @_@
I went to Imperial last night for dinner with a few of my cousins. After that went to Imperial for shopping. Not shopping la. Just walk walk. Bring my cousins. Imperial SUCKS TO THE MAX. X_X So....lame. So we went inside Boulevard. Oh dear Lord. The clothes.. I can faint mann.. Wait, I took a few pics.

What is this? Clothes for dogs?

This is an eye-sore piece of blouse. WTHECK is this?! It could be my 'kain untuk lap tingkap. lol. Anyone who buys this seriously needs a brain wash on fashion sense. @_@

When I saw this I was like, HOLY CRAP! XXXXXL. LOL! Soooooo big. Can fit two of me.
So, of course, I bought nothing at all. That means no new clothes for this CNY. ): Naah, just kidding. I did buy a few. FROM OTHER PLACES. So I went home, yadiyada, and sleep. :)

WONDERINGG~~
Something random. Lol. Cute right?! XD
~Adios~