WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
23.1.1
Written @ 3:45 PM

Bwahahaha. I'm humiliating myself. Took this last night before going out for dinner. The stupid side of me! >:D

Anyways, school is starting tomorrow. That means leaving my blog for dust to pile up. It's gonna be another busy year. Busier than last year! And the worst part about this year is, PMR! @_@ /PANICPANIC And of course, online times are lesser. And i srsly need to study hard. X: Can't believe i just said that. Here comes stress..attacking everyone again. Exams exams exams, it kills our brain cells! Arghh.

I've packed everything for tomorrow. LOL. Cut my nails. :3 Time to abuse my back tomorrow. e_e all the freakin' textbooks! X_X

This is just a short post for all readers. SO LONG, FAREWELL! XD