WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
My Crappy Art. 8D
Written @ 8:25 AM
Let me show you some of my NOOBISH art. ^^
I'm bored. ):


First of all, that's the latest me. :) Ignore the stupid legs.


The pic doesn't match with the situation at all. lol . D: That's my house's staircase? I just like how the sun shines. :) imyyyyy. e_e


I kinda like this one. That's my stoopid red dog lying on da chair.


No comments. Looks horrible i know. :)





Oh and btw, everything is around my house. =) That's about it. Now, go vomit ! :DD


One last thing i wanna show. Me and Jenny's phone ! :D TWINNNN. But by the look of it you should know which one is mine. T_T So sad.

F.Y.I , click image for larger view. :)
KBYE~