WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Guilin trip Part 1
Written @ 11:12 AM
*BLOWS THE PILE OF DUST AWAY* :D

I'm back ! FINALLY. Arrived Miri on Saturday. Am so lazy to type. All in all, Guilin wasn't too bad. Tune Hotel was the world's smallest lousiest hotel i've ever stayed. It's like staring in a dog cage @_@



No kettle, no towel,no tv,no closet,no cupboard,no telephone and blablabla. everything dont have x.x And you need to pay the aircond bill too! by hours ! Enough bout the lousy hotel.

Now let us talk a bout Guilin! A place full of mountains :O You go Guilin, you say you didn't even see a mountain, i shall call you a LIAR >:D And famous for its rice noodle, or what we call it mi fen. Especially ' horse meat rice noodle'


mmmm~ Looks delicious. NO, it doesn't taste nice. China food 1.oily 2.salty 3. Sometimes tasteless

Anyways, i think i gained weight when i got back. xD Who wouldn't? Everyday eat pork,chicken,duck and vege. Basically, no, not basically, EVERY SINGLE MEAL HAS A ROASTED DUCK. Sick of it. And the meat dishes are more than vege. After lunch, sit in bus. After dinner, sit in bus. Who wouldn't gain weight like that ? e_e Anyways, i'm proud to gain weight though. :D Stupid right ? I'm still underweight! well yeah, according to my height, im too much underweight. :3 I grew so much taller *PROUD FACE* :D Okay, JUST KIDDING >_>

Weather there was just nice. First few days were still okay. 10+ degrees. Few days later it's 5 degrees like that? Cold, yeah. Even got 'smoke' when i talk. :)
I lived at least 5 different hotels during this trip. Everyday 'ban jia'. So every night unpack and the next morning need to pack again. x.x Morning call everyday is 6.30am. D: Sometimes 7. Of course i got not enough sleep. Though that's also my usual waking up time..but still, so early! x_x And the buffet sucks a lot. Only a few type, and it's noodle,vegetable,rice,meat,tiny little tasteless buns. Everyday the same. Until the last day, I lived at Sheraton Hotel. Indeed a 5 star hotel. The buffet is more...western-ish. ;) Although every hotel i lived is 5 star, yet the meals are horrible. Either tasteless or salty to death. Oily is a 100%.


mm..so appetizing. :P Don't puke.

But the toilets here are a MUST-PUKE. Boys' toilet, if no door still okay. Girls' toilet no door ?!?! And no toilet bowl. e_e That's the most horrible one i've seen. At the petrol station. I would've taken a pic..but..nahh...i bet you'll vomit seeing female butts facing the camera. o_o Others are still okay. Stinks of course. I only had to use the toilet cos i was desperate. x.x

One more thing, let me show you Lijiang Waterfall Hotel one waterfall. ;D
Few seconds video~
If the video doesn't work, then...idk why. :(



Stay tuned for part two! I'm very lazy to type anymore. xD