WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Guilin Trip . 2
Written @ 7:46 AM
Let me show you some pics, see if you can spot the grammatical mistakes ;)






These are ONLY spelling mistakes. You come to china, you just HAVE to read their english. TOO PRO :D It'll make you laugh. I only took a few though D;

And secondly, let me show you some fake goods. :D





The first two are TOO FAKE @_@ Like anyone would buy that.

Okay story time! One thing i adore about china. Their performance are AWESOME. Seriously! Spectacular! I watched a few performances this time. There are two which i like really much. One is, Impression Liu Shan Jie and another one is Dreamlike Lijiang. The Impression one was really amazing. The whole performance was performed on water. erm, river. I mean like, it ain't easy performing on the water during winter. The water must be freezing cold. What if a person suddenly drop into the river ? :O haha.

Another thing i like is err, the line. I mean like, wherever you are, in the cave or high in the mountain, there's still line! For digi users i mean. cos digi has poor line e_e Even when i'm in the house, there's no line. Sometimes. But in china, even the kampung areas have line :3



Woohooo~ this is so fun. This is at Merryland. Wanted to try every ride. But only managed to try two things. This, and bumper car. lol. That's daddy, me, dad's friend,and bro. :3 I loved this so much. Scary though. and cold. cos it kept spinning, and of course big wind. and, it's winter. of course the wind is cold @_@ hahaa.

Let me show you some edited pics before i end. :3



Pretty ain't it ? :P

Okay, im gonna end it now. Thanks for reading the boring posts. Forgive me for the broken english. :) buh-bye.