WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Christmas Parade
Written @ 7:42 AM
12/12/09 was the best night ever ! ;D Got to enjoy the Christmas Parade with my babe , Jenny ! :P I have to thank her really much for asking me to join this. And I have to thank her really much , cos without her I wouldn't be able to make it for the parade. At first I couldn't go , but then she suggested to pick me. *WINKS* ;D It actually started at 5pm , for gathering. But we reached there about 6. It was pointless to reach early though, so we had to wait another one hour plus till it's 7. And the fun begins. We started walking around the Miri city at 7 pm and ended around something like 8.30 ? I forgot. One hour and thirty minutes! My leg basically feels like jelly when I reached home. Surprisingly, it isn't painful when i woke up this morning. We started walking from City Fan , around the whole city, which roughly includes imperial mall, the mosque,the shops in the city, and blablabla. As I walked pass the food stalls, I felt so so hungry. Cos i didn't have a proper dinner. Oh, and did I mention I had to hold a quite-heavy thing ? ._. I dont know what to call it. Different churches have their own designs. And as for my church, we held a red cross.


Like that. The arrow pointing it. ;) Quite big. and heavy -.-

When we reached City Fan again , at 8.30pm, we sat down. By we, I mean me, Jenny, and her cousins. I was so happy to FINALLY sit down. But not more than 5 minutes later, we started walking again. -_- lol. Everyone was hungry, so we walked to Halo Cafe to eat. Walked soooo far again. e_e It's right beside dave's deli. So we walked all the way from City fan to Halo Cafe. :D I didn't eat though, only drink. A little bit shy cos i feel like and outsider. :3 The others did eat. Jenny called salad, wrapped in ham i think. She shared some with me. hehe. We reached the cafe at 9+. And my mum came to pick me at about 10. =) Had a great night with Jenny. :) THANK YOU SO MUCH. For the food too. Or else i'd be starving. :p

So i went home, and bathed. Sweated like hell. e.e eww. I forgot to tie my hair up. It's my first time joining this kind of activity and i'm lovin' it. =D Definitely gonna join it again next year. And it's healthy what. And here i am, posting this, and now it's 8.07am. =D SO EXHAUSTED YET I STILL WAKE UP SO DARN EARLY. D:< tata for now. :) <3 you , wife. I'm always the husband. :D

5 more days till I'm off to China! :D