So, I'm leaving for KL tomorrow. And overnight and go China the next day. Early morning! OMG. By early i dont mean waking up at 6am. I mean 3+ AM ! Need to be in the stupid airport by 4 AM!! @_@ Argh. My flight to China is 6AM+. x.x Stupid people, arrange it so early. T_T I have to waste a whole freaking day in KL staying in the cheap hotel -.- Can't go down the city cause there's not enough time and we have to wake up so early the next morning so we can't make ourselves too tired. e_e Sigh. That's one bad news. The second one is that the tour guide dude just called and said it was gonna be very rainy in Guilin. He asked us to prepare two shoes,umbrella,and raincoats. He told us today! LAST MINUTE MUCH? Where on earth are we gonna get raincoats. e_e And two shoes?! Shoes are so bulky. D; Put inside the luggage = waste space. And how on earth are we gonna proceed with our outdoor activities if it's raining? I saw my itinerary and basically 90% of our activities are going to be outdoors. D: And of course it's gonna be boring. For indoors, i remembered that we are gonna visit the silk factory? Oh gosh, so not interested. And Jade / Pearl shop. e_e Should be fake ones i guess. pfft. And third thing is that this boredom needs to last for a week! 8 days actually. I'd rather stay home or go other places except for chinaaaa. China stinks.China sucks.China noob. ;D yeayea, im bad. But it's a fact. The food sucks too. And the toilet, for some undeveloped parts in china, sucks too. Some even have no doors, or can't flush! Each and every time i go use the toilet, i lose my appetite for eating. I don't know about other places though, but so far, the places(china) i've been to, all the toilet are horrible. And the people there are so uncivilized. Like barbarians. Cavemen. Cavewomen. haha. Last thing, i'm gonna miss being online. Gonna miss facebook. Gonna miss my 'Friend. *raises eyebrows* ^^ teeheee. May Lord bless me when i'm in this boring trip. X_X Amen. XD Daaaamnnn, i wanna celebrate Christmas in miri. :( 8 more days till Christmas! :D 1 more day till i leave -.- Gonna abandon my blog for a week. I'll try to online using my useless hp. :DD Stay tuned ! Im gonna post lots of pics. ~ly~my (Alien language. Only alien knows) :)
One more random thing : [罗百吉]- i miss you . This song is nice ! :D
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee