WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
imy
Written @ 2:23 PM


I freaking miss you a whole damn lot . D:
And that's a stupid photo i got from the internet. ;D
Holiday's so boring. e_e
I MISS EVERYONEEE. MY FRIENDS. MY SEXY BEAR. (lol)
There goes another random useless post to take up my blog's space.
Tata for now. Adios. Happy boring holiday to you people.