WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
After test.
Written @ 9:12 AM
And so, test ends. Results are out. And I broke my record, of getting my first F. Oh yeah. I rock. I failed my moral. :D Failed horribly and terribly. Am still currently waiting for two more subjects, BM and Sivik. I have a feeling i'm gonna fail sivik either. So, make that 2Fs. Unless, if miracle happens, i PASS? hah. Impossible. They set questions that we've never actually learned before. Either that, or teacher never taught us before. Most probably, it's the teacher's fault. They just come in, and SIT. >__> useless crap. The only subject that i've improved lots, was maths. owh yeah baby. ;D Enough about results, they suck a lot. Holiday is coming! I'm not entirely excited about it. Some reasons, of course. Firstly, i'll be bored to death. Secondly, i'll miss my friends especially... dotdotdot. hahah. Such a boringggg holiday. Short, one-week-holiday is okay, but a month plus?? My gosh.. dead meat. Am going traveling on the 19th of December. Just a short info though. XD PS: I'm gonna start blogging again. Till next year i guess.