WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Bye, :]
Written @ 2:20 PM
So... I think i'm gonna let my blog be full of dust again. :|
I can't online much anymore. Year end test is coming and i have to STUDY again. ):
I dropped so much last term so i'll have to study harder. haihs.
I'm getting more and more dumb. Dx
School's getting more and more pissy-er each day.
One last thing, if you are reading this right now, just tell her the truth. Stop doing obvious stuff to hurt people. What do you go to church for?