WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
RANDOM.
Written @ 8:32 AM

Teehee. :D
I found this really cool website full of comic strips. It's awesome. I got nothing to do anyways. It's like I HAS NO LIFE. ;) So, this is just another random useless post. You can stop reading anytime now if you want. Unless, you want to waste the few minutes of your precious time. or unless you're bored to death.
I finally realize why the word "BORING" exists. Holiday has never been UN-boring. You can see people complaining about it all the time. And holiday sucks. D: I'm missing him and my friends so badly. e_e Yeayeayea, you must be thinking, CY HAS A HIM?! Nope. I'm single. ;D I couldn't find anything else better to post. I think I might post something fun tomorrow. *GRINS* Am meeting my old best buddies tomorrow!! WHEEEEE. I'm gonna take lots and lots of pictures. 8D I must keep my 'high' mood tomorrow. I'm seriously looking forward towards it. Its 24 more hours from now! And every minute's passing by... just like that.
And I never make good use of my holidays. I know I HAVE to study, but i just can't be bothered. I'm too lazy. ;D And when my poor results come out, i regret again but still cant be bothered.
Enough bout studies, i'm sick of them. One last thing.



Gahahaha.. BYE! :B