WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Da Point.
Written @ 5:44 PM
Sometimes, I don't see the point of using good english when writing a new post. Personally, I treat my blog like my own diary. Except this one's exposed in public. LOL. I CAN use proper English if you want me to, but naah. It's my own website. I like it to be broken. If you find it hard to read, the get off of my territory. 8D My Blog-English's still okay right? Not too broken either. Just the fact that I don't put in so much effort typing out those "hardhard" words. and I don't really care if I HAVE to use past tense or not. :3 This is just a random post of what i feel. :\