WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D


Photo of the Day
Links

Alvin | Amanda | Chong Ghee | Ian | Tze Ming | Tommy |Vivien |Wei Hong | Wilson |

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Why?
Written @ 7:51 PM
It's a pain looking at you post those every time. Just give up will you? D;

Anyways, today's topic isn't about this.
Today's topic is No-title. xD
I was just wondering, why are students willing to take part-time jobs in the supermarkets during the holidays? I was with my mum doing her grocery shopping few days ago in Boulevard. Most of the workers are teenagers (students. To be exact). It's saddening. Why, you ask? Because the pay is so freaking low!! One hour RM 2.50? Like WTF? I'd rather sit at home watch the tv rather than standing whole day and earn only RM 30 per day. That's only if you work 10am in the morning till night time 10pm. I was laughing inside my heart seeing these people working. ._. BECAUSE, in other countries..like Australia (for example), if you were to pay 2 dollars and fifty cents per hour..i am SURE, no one would work for you. You should try going around and ask what's the minimal pay for one hour. Lets take KFC for instant, a waiter..easy job right? One hour fifteen dollars. That's counted very little there. Fifteen for one hour. Lets take seven hours for instance, not even half a day... you can earn about 105 dollars per day. Whereas here, you have to work 3 to 4 days just to get Ringgit Malaysia 105. Not DOLLARS. Pity right? *sniffs* Another thing... Malaysia, what do you see in this country? I'm okay with this country i guess. But the point is, the educational system is so low. ._. I would'nt want to criticize too much but still. You study from morning 7am to um...afternoon. You have to bloody wake up at 5 ++ to get ready.. And the educational system sucks. I would almost kill the people in Boulevard. You talk to them, they give you what we Malaysians call it " Muka masam " . You speak English, they STARE at you. You ask them, they point and walk away. FTW. Oh, and when i was buying some CD at a shop, and we were allowed to ask them to try it, in case it doesnt work or anything, the malay lady helped us with it. At first, i was okay. Then when we asked her to try another one, she showed her damn ugly face and continued trying and then walk away. When she came back, she did her own stuff.. Like rearrange the CDs and stuff. ( The CD played for so long. ) Normally, they would only let us try for a while... The woman was still doing her own stuff. So my mum asked her, can we try the CDs? Then the woman was like "yes" and turned away. SHEESH. Is it like we owe her or something? I was gonna ask my mum to leave but GAH, i wanted that CD. So my mum said fine, we'll take it.. And walked away. I was complaining to my mother..lol..How i wished to scrape off her freaking face. >:D I mean, are they dumb or highly uneducated? I wouldnt blame them though. Cos they wouldnt be there if they were graduated from university. Who would want to waste their time with such a low pay when your actually graduated from Harvard or something. I would'nt. I'd kill my children if they ever do that. Low pay? No Manners. Low educational system? Pssssh.. oooh ooh ooh! One more thing... many people here carry Louis Vuitton handbags. I would srsly laugh out loud sometimes. FAKE much? By looking at the owner and the quality of the bag, i can differentciate (wrong spelling, yes?) whether it's fake or not.. one more funny thing, saw an old woman wearing "Armani Exchange ( AX) ''. I LOL'd the hell out. Oversized T-shirt with holes. bwahahaha..... Malaysians...I sometimes laugh just to think about them..
PS: I know I have a bad mouth. But still, its the truth! >;DD