|
WEBMISTRESS
DISCLAIMER
TAGBOARD
|
Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D
Photo of the Day

New Moon
Written @ 8:18 AM
Patience dear...
Aww, i seriously cant wait for "New Moon" the movie to come out. For those "Twilight" readers out there, you might know what im talking about. :3 Of course, im not the ultimate-fan-girl of Twilight, but still..I liked the story. Oh, and by the way, the movie's coming out on the 20th of November.. About five months from now? I saw d official trailer minutes ago. mmm, im likin' it. lol... here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9WhJFDz6KA
I'm Chung Yee. A Chinese. A Christian. And proud to be one. I love pocky! Turning 16 on August. Photography is my love. It's awesome how pictures can tell stories and create memories. :) So yeah, that's about it.
This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!